You do not need to become professional paparazzi or to spend your savings to attend a glamorous movie premiere in Hollywood in order to see your favorite star. If you want to catch a glimpse of celebrities in Beverly Hills, all you need to do is go and visit some of their favorite places. Furthermore, if you are lucky, charming or persuasive enough, you can even get an autograph. Or maybe a selfie, who knows.
I am not talking about spending hours hidden in the hedge or taking a room in a luxurious hotel next to the movie set. These are regular everyday places where you can and “accidentally” bump or sit next to the celebrities in Beverly Hills. Some people even consider this a hobby. Going out to cool restaurants or exploring some hidden ones with an off chance to run into your favorite celebrity. Or even landing an opportunity to have a cup of coffee where one of your favorite stars enjoy theirs.
However, you have to understand one thing – this will never be a good enough reason to move to Beverly Hills. But still, if you already decided to move here it’s a glorious perk. And you can even move to Beverly Hills like a celebrity.
GET A HAIRCUT AS RACHEL GREEN
If you want to get celebrity style fresh cut, then make an appointment at Chris McMillan Salon. Chris, also known as “celebrity hairstylist”. He became famous for his work as Jennifer Aniston’s stylist in the cult TV show Friends. His salon in Beverly Hills is always surrounded by paparazzi waiting for some star to enter with messy hair and exit with that fabulous shine. He is also a celebrity himself as he is a team member of the popular show Extreme Makeover.
CELEBRITY HOT SPOT HOTELS IN BEVERLY HILLS
It is well known that celebrities are where exclusivity is. And there is no such place that is “screaming” exclusivity as a hotel. Especially the ones in the Hollywood neighborhood. If you are not willing to spend an extra dollar for a night at the fragrant, colorful and impeccable room it is ok. There is a way to see your favorite star enjoying the luxurious life. You can have a cocktail at the pool area, make a reservation at hotel’s restaurant. Alternatively, you can have some quality time at the gym and Spa. Also, 2if you do not want to spend any money, just sit in the lobby and you will most defiantly see an A-lister.
Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills and Beverly Hills Hotel & Bungalows are hotel venues in Beverly Hills that celebrities just love. These two hotels are crowded with stars. From Liz Taylor’s honeymoons bungalow to the Marilyn Manson’s room, these hotels just know how to spoil their guests.
FAVORITE DINING PLACES OF CELEBRITIES IN BEVERLY HILLS
So here is a list of places where stars are spending their free time, weekends and catching a break from a movie or a video sets.
- The Ivy – always surrounded by paparazzi and prying eyes, this is the place where you will most likely get that autograph you have been wanting for years. Just book a table for a weekend brunch, bring a pen and a piece of paper and be polite.
- Spago Beverly Hills – owned by the famous cook Wolfgang Puck, it is one of the favorite choices for lunch and dinner of the celebrities in Beverly Hills. Either you want to enjoy steak, lobster or pizza, be sure you have made a reservation.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes – having the perfect cupcakes, this is the place where you can catch a star having a cheat meal, or just simply enjoying colorful and tasty sweets. One of the most interesting facts about Beverly Hillsis that its Sprinkles Cupcakes is known for having the world’s first cupcake ATM, which makes it perfect for those late-night cravings.
- Chow – a Chinese food restaurant with 50-year-old tradition loved and respected among Hollywood stars Wall Street big shots and fashion world names. It is a place where all arts meet and has best Beijing Duck outside of China.
- Cecconi’s – one of the most popular places of the entertainment industry when it comes to breakfast. If you want to see how your favorite actress looks in the morning, this is the place to go.
RODEO DRIVE – SHOP WITH CELEBRITIES
So, you just moved to Beverly Hills, and want to stretch your legs, or maybe do some shopping. And if you can see some celebrity alongside would be a great plus. Then put on your finest garments and check out the epicenter of luxury, fashion, and lifestyle – Rodeo Drive! This two-mile-long street has it all – from designer pieces like Armani, Gucci, and Coco Channel to the most expensive sushi restaurant in the United States – Urasawa.
This street is attracting celebrities from all over the world. And while you are here, pay attention to the nightclub The Daisy – it’s a place where O.J. Simpson first met Nicole Brown while she worked there as a waitress.
“I’m living in Beverly Hills. I’m very, very lucky. I wake up every morning and I recognize that I’m blessed.”
Please do note, there are plenty of people who enjoy ‘stalking’ celebrities. Similarly, certain celebrities who love to be stalked. Just be vary, you don’t want to be pushy. This is a fun thing to do, and it can lead to super fun experiences. But, some celebrities in Beverly Hills can also give you some negative experiences. If they are having a bad day, and you are in their way sometimes they won’t hold back.
Just be mindful – be respectful and understand that they are people too. They sometimes want to go shopping, or out for lunch, without being disturbed. For me, personally, it’s sometimes just interesting to see them. To tell the truth, I don’t wish to have an interaction with them, it’s just interesting to see them – in person. This way, I never had any unpleasant experiences and I did snatch an autograph or two.