Buying a beach house in Florida sounds like a dream, right? Well, with a good organization and good strategy, most people achieve it! If you are one of those who had an opportunity to buy a beach house in Florida, congratulations on that! There is probably not a better place to start over, right? Once you achieve your moving to Florida and you move into your beach house, you can now sit and relax. But, what are you going to do if you need to create more space in your Florida beach house? In that case, you should take a deep breath and start creating a strategy. So, what should you do?
To create more space in your Florida beach house, make a list of all your items
The primary thing when you need to create more space in your Florida beach house is to make a list of all your items. In other words, you need to decide which of the items you are going to keep and which of them you are going to get rid of. A good option is to separate them in categories, so you can have a clear image of the exact number and the type of your items. Also, by having a list, it will be easier for you later when you need to place your items in a safe storage unit. Keep in mind that renting a storage unit is a crucial thing for this situation.
Do research about storage units in your place
Since we have mentioned renting a storage unit as one of the crucial facts for creating more space in your Florida beach house, how to find a suitable one? It is very simple. By doing good research on the internet, you will be able to find something suitable for you. Keep in mind that it is an important thing to take your time and not hurry with this. By defining the exact number of items which you are planning to move out of your beach house, you will see what type of storage unit you need to have.
Also, you should define for how long you are planning to keep your items inside a storage unit. Do not forget that you have two options available: long-term and short-term storage. So, in the case that your house is in North Miami Beach, look for the options you have. Be sure that finding extra space in North Miami Beach area will be really helpful in this situation. Also, you will have a lot of options to choose from.
Calculate your costs
When you have found a suitable storage solution, the next thing is to relocate and transport your items. Hiring a professional moving company is a score in every relocation process. But, you need to find out how much your relocation is going to cost you. The best way to check your costs is to get a free moving quote. Again, you just have to do good research to find a moving company which offers a quote. One of the examples which can be helpful is to visit the website of Orange Movers Miami moving company and calculate your costs. In this way, you will get the exact amount of the costs and you will know if it is suitable for your budget or not.
Protect your belongings
Once you hired a moving company which will transport your belongings to a storage unit, you need to prepare them. In the case that you need to pack your belongings alone, you should know what packing supplies for easy moving are you going to need. Using cardboard boxes, egg cartons, packing tapes, packing markers, etc. are some of the materials which can be really helpful.
Tips for how to create more space in your Florida beach house
Finally, when you have a clear space, it is time to make some changes in your house. So, what are the ways to create more space? We are now going to present to you a list of some major ideas:
- Create a new schedule. – The primary thing in order to create more space in your Florida beach house is to completely make a new look. For example, changing the rooms or putting your desks, couches, chairs, etc. in a different schedule can make your house to look bigger and to have more space.
- Be organized. – The most important thing is to stay organized during the entire process. Do not hurry when you are creating more space. You should separate the rooms by days and take your time in making changes.
- Less is more. – In this case, when you do not have a lot of belongings, the more space you will have.
- Buying some new items. – Getting more functional items which are not taking too much space is a good idea. For example, the counter-height refrigerator does not take a lot of space.
- Improve your house.- While you are making a new schedule, you might think about painting the walls or changing the doors and windows. If you are looking to have a new look at your beach house, you should definitely do some of these things, so you can have a totally new house.
- Make it as much comfortable as you can. – When you are making some of these changes, it is the most important thing that you feel comfortable and like being at home.
If you follow these simple steps, you will have more space in your beach house. Once you finish making changes, you can now enjoy living in your new house!
Making more space requires a good plan and organization
As you can see, when you need to create more space in your Florida beach house, it is very simple. You just have to create a good strategy and put your belongings inside a storage unit, so you can have an empty space. After that, create your own schedule where you want to put your items in the house. If you do things in this way, you will not only make more space, but you will also live in a house in the way you want to look like.