As a Californian business owner, you got tired of culture and what to move your business to a more mellow place. Many states came to mind, but you decided to relocate your company to New Mexico. But now you have to execute the move. Do not worry about your relocation to New Mexico. We at Beverly Hills Moving are here to assist you with your commercial relocation. Let’s begin!
Why relocate your company to New Mexico
Before we get into how to move your company from California to Nex Mexico, let’s see what you would get if you moved to New Mexico.
- The first reason to relocate your company to New Mexico is to escape the toxic grind culture of California. One big downside of having a business in California is that you always have to be looking for bigger and better things. Always working can lead to burnout and, in the end, unfulfillment by your work.
- The second reason you will get away from the enormous competition. In New Mexico, there is not as fierce of a battle for the market as in California. Your company can thrive without overworking your employees.
- The third reason is the reduced cost of living. For example, if you and your employees were living in Los Angeles, by moving to New Mexico, you would reduce your cost of living by 100-percent. And if you keep your salaries the same, you and your employees will have a more comfortable life in New Mexico.
- Finally, the cost of real estate in New Mexico is drastically lower. You will pay a lot less on your commercial lease in New Mexico than in California. Therefore, you can use the money leftover to get new office equipment and improve workflow. So come to New Mexico and quickly cozy up in your new place.
To get your office up and running faster in New Mexico, engage experts to help you settle in office movers who will deal with everything fast and efficiently. They will give you an accurate estimate, so you know in advance how much it will cost you to move your company to NM.
Create an inventory to relocate your company to New Mexico more comfortably
The first task in your commercial move to New Mexico should be to take inventory. It does not matter if you have a large or a small company – you need to take inventory of your office supplies to make the commercial move to New Mexico easier.
If you have a small family business, you can take inventory yourself. But if you have a company with multiple departments, you will need some delegating.
Give the task of making a list of company equipment and supplies to heads of the departments. To make the job more comfortable, you should invest in an application that will allow you to sync all of your lists. When every department head completes their list, you will have everything in one place to double-check. Reason are many reasons to have a list of items before going to New Mexico with your company. Let’s explore some of them.
The reasons for taking inventory
- The first reason to take inventory of your California company, it can prevent you from losing any vital office equipment.
- The second reason it can ease the stress of a commercial relocation to Mexico since you will have everything in one place.
- Third, it can help Pro-Move Logistics tackle the relocation in an organized manner. They can give you a better estimate, provide the right amount of packing supplies and pack everything correctly for your commercial relocation to New Mexico.
- Finally, if you are performing a commercial relocation to NM on your own, it will make every single moving task faster.
Packing materials to move your business to New Mexico
The second task is to get packing supplies using your inventory. Getting moving supplies for your business can be challenging, especially if you have a large company. In addition, you also need to find quality moving boxes so that your equipment survives the move.
You can find the appropriate moving supplies for your commercial move to New Mexico in two ways.
- The first way is to learn about your companies equipment and find out what boxes and wrapping materials are the most appropriate. Researching suitable packing materials can waste a lot of time. To speed up your process, we recommend using the original boxes of the office equipment if you can locate them.
- The second way and the faster and more costly way is to let the professionals provide you with packing materials for your commercial move. The cost might be higher than getting packing materials alone. But you will lose a lot more if your equipment gets damaged. And you can not resume work when you arrive in New Mexico.
Packing your California company for a New Mexico relocation
Professionals should handle the whole packing process of your California company. Here are the steps.
- First, you should hire professional cleaners to clean your equipment and the office in California. Most office equipment was not moved, let alone cleaned for years. By cleaning it, you can start fresh in New Mexico.
- When the cleaners complete their job, move to the second step getting movers to start packing. Now that everything is clean, your movers will feel more comfortable dealing with your equipment and get you faster to your new space in New Mexico.
- Finally, when the movers pack up your company in California, they will load it into a truck headed for New Mexico, where you can start operating.
The unpacking in New Mexico
To fully relocate your company to New Mexico, the last step is to unpack your equipment and office supplies. Movers can deal with that when they arrive in New Mexico. If you have any more questions about commercial relocation to NM or any other, contact us. Good luck!